Mon, Sep 25|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Tacoma
Sep 2023 - Management of Commercial Explosives (27 CFR Part 555) - ATF Regulations & Vendor Compliance Course
Course Registration Fee: $1,350 This 4-day course uses lecture, discussion, and workshop exercises to provide in-depth knowledge of 27 CFR Part 555 requirements for commercial explosives.
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2023, 8:00 AM PDT – Sep 28, 2023, 2:00 PM PDT
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Tacoma , 15920 W Valley Hwy, Seattle, WA 98188, USA
About the Event
Course Registration fee: $1,350
This 4-day course uses lecture, discussion, and workshop exercises to provide in-depth knowledge of 27 CFR Part 555 requirements for commercial explosives. Training covers all aspects of Part 555 to include:
- Interstate and foreign commerce in explosives
- Manufacturer, importer, and dealer explosive licensing
- User permits
- Conduct of business operations
- Storage of commercial explosives
- Acceptable magazines, location of magazines, quantity and storage restrictions, separation distances, etc.
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Exemptions, unlawful acts, penalties, seizures, and forfeitures
- Marking of plastic explosives
Upon course conclusion, participants will have a more comprehensive understanding of Part 555 requirements. In addition to being more comfortable with the regulation, the course provides attendees “take aways” such as example cover letters, checklists, application completion practice, flow diagrams, etc.